Jan Peterson Child Development Center
The child care program at Jan Peterson Child Development Center is designed to celebrate and enhance your child’s uniqueness, foster a positive self-image, and encourage emotional, intellectual, physical and social development.
Jan Peterson Child Development Center is a place where a child can play, grow and learn.
We are located at 26895 Brodiaea Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA 92555 – on the grounds of Integrated Care Communities and Riverside University Health System – Medical Center.
Our Highly Trained Staff Help Children Grow
The professionals we choose to work with your child are far more than caretakers or activity directors. Each one is selected for specialized knowledge, skill and experience in working with children – inspired by our Director, an Early Childhood specialist with 20+ years of experience.
A Place to Play
All classrooms have immediate access to covered patios and play areas designed for each age group. All patios have picnic, sand, and water tables. Soft-surfaced to cushion falls, each yard includes bike paths, climbing equipment, sand, grassy areas and mounds, water fountains and garden areas for growing flowers and vegetables.
A Place to Learn
Your child’s day includes another kind of fun too: intriguing learning activities carefully matched to his or her developmental level. Child development follows a predictable sequence- but there’s a unique timetable for each child. Every one of our activities is designed to cultivate your child’s emerging skills and abilities, strengthen self-confidence, and instill a natural lifetime love of learning.
A Place of Community
Integrated Care Communities’ Jan Peterson Child Development Center is a non-profit corporation created by a unique public and private partnership of caring corporate and community partners, and parents like you. You’ll find our rates to be surprisingly reasonable compared to other community centers offering this quality of care.
License Numbers: 334807214 and 334807216
Non-Discrimination Policy – In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Age 6 weeks – 24 months
- Caregivers provide an environment nurtured with love, attention and affection
- Safe, warm and inviting environment
- Infant program offers formula, infant cereal, and infant fruit and vegetables
- Special focus on brain development including smiling, hugging, singing, reading and talking
- Fostering curiosity and socialization by group interactions
- Balance of nurturing, playtime and learning throughout the day
- Daily oral and written communication between teachers and parents
Age 24 months- 3 years
- Promotes skill development by daily small-group instruction
- An environment focused on the development of the whole child
- Focus on developing cognitive, social and physical skills
- Form relationships in our intergenerational program
- Support learning concepts for this age by providing a variety of activities
- Encouragement and support that lead to confidence, self-esteem and a love of learning
Age 4-5 years
- Provide a strong literacy-based approach
- Fosters a love for nature and the environment
- Ample opportunities to explore, investigate and play
- Participation in our intergenerational program
- Develop critical thinking, language, literacy and math skills
- Encourage empathy toward others
Age 5 years
- Individual attention in a small class setting
- All-day instruction with before and after-school care provided
- Educational field trips and school presentations that enhance the curriculum
- High/Scope Learning style
- Curriculum aligned with that of local elementary schools to make transition smooth and natural
JPCDC CARE BUCKS!
Please join us here at Jan Peterson – here’s a CARE BUCKS coupon for $75 off our registration fee for all new enrollments. Click the coupon and print it out or click here and print. When you visit, bring the CARE BUCKS coupon with you & see you soon!
Keep Up with Us on Facebook! Click the button, below 🙂