Where Your Loved One Is Only One Open Door Away From Family, Friends, Care, Activities, Children, Pets and Meals… Just Like Home
At Integrated Care Communities we’re experts at stabilizing your life and the life of your love one. Come find out how we can improve life for your entire family by restoring dignity to the relationships you have with everyone around you.
Take A Virtual Tour Of The Inland Empire’s Premier Assisted Living & Memory Care Residences
Please Check All Of The Questions
- Do you want to preserve and improve your relationship with your aging parent, your spouse, your children and your siblings?
- Do you want to regain your mental and physical health?
- Do you need to provide your elderly parent with more and better care then you could afford to do on your own?
- Do you want to spend this most precious remaining time with Mom or Dad doing things you both enjoy rather than yelling at them to, “Finish those vegetables!” or, “Get into the bathtub!”
If you Check Any of The Above Boxes, Then I want To Invite You to See How
The Compassionate, Caring Staff Of Integrated Care Can Restore The
Independence and Dignity of You and Your Loved Ones
Assisted Living That Is
As Close To Home As You Can Get..
At Integrated Care Communities your loved one will genuinely feel like they’re at the next best thing to home.
Our unique layout allows residents to open just one door to access caregivers, dining, friends, family, pets and activities long corridors with rooms that are so far away from caregivers and common areas that you need a compass to find them.
At Integrated care, Everything is just ONE OPEN DOOR AWAY!
Large Dining, Living & Activity Area
Open Just One Door To Access Everything
Comfortable Bedrooms With All The Amenities of Home
Private Bathroom With Roll-in Showers
Private Outdoor Pations
Combined With Our Beautiful Facilities, Our Award Wining Residence
Staff Will Make You Feel Like A Family
Welcome to Integrated Care’s Family First Blog
Your host: Phillip C. Saucedo, MBA, ICC’s Board President and Chief Financial Officer
I’m always glad to hear from you – call (951) 243-3837 or send me an email.
Most adult children, if they're being honest with themselves, can foreshadow the need for Assisted Living or Memory Care for their Mom or Dad. This very practical thought can often bring up feelings of extreme guilt and overwhelm in the face of the intense emotional...
Many seniors prefer to live with their families, but research shows that this is not a good option. Isolation at home can significantly affect seniors' physical health and mental wellbeing. Deciding the kind of care your love one needs often becomes a daunting task....
There are various benefits of an assisted living facility. It provides daily living help through meals and housekeeping. The facility can provide high-quality medical care and has health providers, such as nurses, on staff to provide assistance. A reputable assisted...
We live in a fast-paced world surrounded by cutting-edge technology, such as the Internet, artificial intelligence (AI), bitcoin, Internet of Things (IoT), and smart gadgets. Today, you can find thousands of apps on AppStore and Google Play for a variety of purposes....
1. Location Often, the objective is simply to remain in the local area or to be close to loved ones. But where facilities are located also makes a difference in how they operate, due to the laws in that area. For example, some states limit how much medical assistance...