Where Your Loved One Is Only One Open Door Away From Family, Friends, Care, Activities, Children, Pets and Meals… Just Like Home
At Integrated Care Communities we’re experts at stabilizing your life and the life of your love one. Come find out how we can improve life for your entire family by restoring dignity to the relationships you have with everyone around you.
Take A Virtual Tour Of The Inland Empire’s Premier Assisted Living & Memory Care Residences
Best of the Inland Empire
and Senior Living
Restore Your Loved One’s
Dignity & Independence
The Next Best
Thing To Home
Trained, Caring Staff
We Vow To Get Your
Loved One Moving!
From The Desk Of
I’m wondering if you’ve ever had the following thought:
“I’m doing my best to care for my aging parent…So why do I feel so sick, tired and guilty!?”
If so, my questions to you are as follows:
Please Check All Of The Questions
- Do you want to preserve and improve your relationship with your aging parent, your spouse, your children and your siblings?
- Do you want to regain your mental and physical health?
- Do you need to provide your elderly parent with more and better care then you could afford to do on your own?
- Do you want to spend this most precious remaining time with Mom or Dad doing things you both enjoy rather than yelling at them to, “Finish those vegetables!” or, “Get into the bathtub!”
If you Check Any of The Above Boxes, Then I want To Invite You to See How
The Compassionate, Caring Staff Of Integrated Care Can Restore The
Independence and Dignity of You and Your Loved Ones
Loving Relationships Can Be
Destroyed By The Hard
Work Of Caregiving…
Let Us Help!
We know you love each other but that can all get lost in the hailstorm that is caregiving…the sleepless nights, the near-miss accidents, the forced feeding and the unwanted bathing can all put a tremendous strain on a once-great relationship. Let us take on the hard work so all you need to do is enjoy each other’s company.
Assisted Living That Is
As Close To Home As You Can Get..
At Integrated Care Communities your loved one will genuinely feel like they’re at the next best thing to home.
Our unique layout allows residents to open just one door to access caregivers, dining, friends, family, pets and activities long corridors with rooms that are so far away from caregivers and common areas that you need a compass to find them.
At Integrated care, Everything is just ONE OPEN DOOR AWAY!
Large Dining, Living & Activity Area
Open Just One Door To Access Everything
Comfortable Bedrooms With All The Amenities of Home
Private Bathroom With Roll-in Showers
Private Outdoor Patios
You’ve Done All You Can Do. It’s OK To Ask For Help.
Let Us Restore Quality Time Spent With Your Loved One Allowing YOu To Do The Things You Enjoy Doing Together.
Before Integrated Care Helped Esher
Whenever I had a day off or a long weekend, I would get over to Mom’s house to prepare some meals, clean her home, bathe her and try and get her out of the house for some exercise.
My kid’s hobbies and activities had to be set aside indefinitely and my relationship with my husband became non-existent. As you can imagine, the strain from the physical act of care-giving
was beginning to break my body down and the stress from battling with my Mom and siblings was beginning to cause intense stomach pain and dizzy spells…I was nearing my
After Integrated Care Helped Esher
When Integrated Care Took Over the Heavy Lifting of Care- Giving, I no longer felt guilty because I KNEW I had done the right thing
I began to sleep soundly once again and as my sleep improved my overall health followed suit.
I began exercising again and I had time to prepare nutritious meals for myself and my family.
I found time where once there was none and used it to enjoy Mom, my husband and my kids rather then providing the limited care I barely had the time or energy for.
I quickly restored my family relationships!
Combined With Our Beautiful Facilities, Our Award Wining Residence
Staff Will Make You Feel Like A Family
Would you like to
restore your mental and physical health,
renew your family relationships, greatly
improve the amount and quality of care
your aging parent receives AND recapture
quality time by accessing all that
Integrated Care Communities has to offer
you and your loved one?
Now, while it would be impossible to show you ALL of the benefits of becoming a Resident at Integrated Care Communities, I want to show you some of the things that you’ll enjoy as soon as you move into ICC:
- ➤ A secure, centrally cooled and heated semi-private residence with patio
- ➤ Unlimited domestic and nationwide telephone service
- ➤ Ultra-high-speed wireless internet access
- ➤ 100+ channel cable television lineup
- ➤ Complete laundry and linen service
- ➤ In-house beautician and nail service
- ➤ Dietitian-designed home-cooked meals and snacks
- ➤ All-you-can-eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- ➤ Free in-town transportation (casinos, medical appointments, shopping, parks, museums & concerts)
- ➤ Fully locked, secured and monitored facilities for Memory Care Residents
- ➤ ROUND-THE-CLOCK SUPERVISION to include assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, brushing of hair and teeth and medication management.
- ➤ A professionally planned calendar of events to choose from each week
- ➤ Multiple themed dinners, parties and socials throughout the year which provide a chance for the whole family to get together at Integrated Care and celebrate the life of your loved one
- ➤ Coordinated themed, events and activities with the children from Jan Peterson Child Development Center with plenty of opportunities to teach and mentor or just simply hang out and watch kids being kids Immediate proximity to Moreno Valley’s first and only brand new 99bed skilled nursing facility
- ➤ Immediate proximity to Riverside University Health Systems Medical Center and Kaiser Hospital
- ➤ Immediate proximity to DaVita Dialysis Center
- ➤ Ability to have your loved-one age in place up to and including hospice care and oversight
Welcome to Integrated Care’s Family First Blog
Your host: Phillip C. Saucedo, MBA, ICC’s Board President and Chief Financial Officer
I’m always glad to hear from you – call (951) 243-3837 or send me an email.
In recent years, technology has significantly impacted nearly every aspect of our lives, including healthcare and elder care. Within elderly integrated community care, technology is not just a trend; it's a transformative tool that enhances the quality of life,...
Aging is an inevitable part of life, but it doesn't have to be a daunting experience. More and more seniors are recognizing the benefits of aging in place, and it's not hard to see why. The comfort of familiar surroundings, personalized care, and a sense of...
Memory care is a specialized field of senior care that focuses on supporting individuals with dementia and other cognitive impairments. The utilization of technology to improve the standard of living for memory care community inhabitants has experienced a significant...
Memory care is a specialized field that focuses on providing support and care for individuals with dementia and other cognitive impairments. In recent years, the utilization of assistive devices has become increasingly important in enhancing the quality of life for...
As seniors transition to assisted living, maintaining a sense of peace and well-being becomes increasingly important. One powerful tool that has gained recognition in recent years is meditation. Beyond its calming effects, meditation offers a multitude of benefits for...
As seniors transition to assisted living, it's essential to address the impact of stress on their well-being. The aging process often brings unique challenges that can lead to increased stress levels, affecting seniors' physical and mental health. In recent years,...